Mike The Mechanic is an automobile repair & service center with locations conveniently located in Woodstock, Kennesaw, Marietta, and Roswell, Georgia. We work on all foreign and domestic cars. Whether you need a routine check-up, tune-up, brake replacement or repair, we offer extended hours of operation to serve you better.
“There are a lot of ways our car can tell us that something is wrong. But there is only one way to fix the problem with quality work and honest service” – Mike The Mechanic.
MTM Sixes Rd.
451 Toonigh Rd., Woodstock, GA 30188
M-F: 9a-6p | Sat: 9a-2p | Sun: Closed
MTM Towne Lake
3155 Parkbrooke Circle, Woodstock, GA 30189
M-F: 8a-6p | Sat: 8a-2p | Sun: Closed
MTM Kennesaw (NEW!)
290 Bramford Way NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144
M-F: 8a-6p | Sat: 8a-6p | Sun: Closed
MTM Barrett Pkwy.
2551 Bells Ferry Road, Marietta, GA 30066
M-F: 8:30a-6:00p | Sat: 8:30a-1:00p | Sun: Closed
10515 Alpharetta St., Roswell, GA 30075
M-F: 8a-6p | Sat: 8a-2p | Sun: Closed
- Can an auto dealership void your warranty?
- What Maintenance Should I be doing and when?
- What is a Brake Job?
- The business provides great service. They are always prompt and they take the time out to explain what is wrong with the vehicle without being overcharged. I enjoy taking my vehicle there.Service Date: 12/15/2016Lillian K. Woodstock
- Friendly, timely and reasonableRecently my water pump went out on my Dodge truck. Pulled into the Racetrack right across the street from Mike the Mechanic on Bells ferry by coincidence. Walked over and talked to Brian. He gave me an estimate, got me in the day after Thanksgiving, had me on road in a couple hours. Even changed my oil. All for a fair price. It’s great having an honest, dependable mechanic so close.Service Date: 11/25/2016Ray B. Kennesaw
HAPPY! +++I was greeted with a smile upon arriving in the waiting area and discovered an upbeat service writer and mechanic. In for an oil change, and the price was excellent and the service was efficient.Service Date: 11/18/2016BARRY S. Kennesaw
- I liked the way the personnel walked me through everything. Had a great experience and I feel like I made a new friend. Looking forward to an ongoing business relationship with this facility.Service Date: 11/17/2016Eddy F. Acworth
- This was my second time coming to this business, and the price is always fair. They always find the problem right away, instead of doing unneeded repairs.Service Date: 10/29/2016Sam P. Kennesaw
Just wanted to say that the team on 92 in Woodstock are fantastic. Brian got me in and out, great to cut up with, and amazing customer service. Scott picked my car up and then picked me up from my office after my car was finished! Felt like i had known them forever. Good stuff!Adam
Thanks for a job well done on my radiator flush and refill! Tires rotated, balanced and front end aligned. They even changed my tail light that was out and did not charge me for it. I’d trust these guys any day!Bobby Perdue
I brought in my mecury milan for a 100k tune-up. i received excellent customer service, Fair pricing and felt comfortable bringing my car in for more repairs. Being a woman i find it hard to trust mechanics but I felt comfortable and did not feel that I was being asked to pay for unnecessary repairs. i would recommend anyone to the Roswell location.Lisa wade
I brought my car Into the Roswell location today and Dennis worked on it. I just wanted to let you know he is great, honest person. He was so helpful and went above and beyond what I asked him to look at. Your services are great and really appreciated. It’s so nice to finally have found a trustworthy mechanic.Andrea Lewis
I’m a car guy. I’ve messed around with cars since the late 1960’s. Despite the fact that I can work on my own cars, I take them to Mike’s. He and his crew are simply the best I’ve ever seen.Do yourself a favor and give Mike and his crew a try. You will never go anywhere else.Kurt Schofield